Recent Posts

Friday, April 5, 2013

Changing Seasons for a New Perspective

 As we approach spring, and shed winter layers of clothing, we look forward to walks in the sunshine and remember the carefree days of our youth.
Spring dresses, shorter hemlines and bare shoulders, light breezy fabrics and befor you know it ... swimsuit season!

While you may not have the same shape you did in those younger years, it is good to focus on your best bits, check this blog from our favorite Style Guru, and then celebrate who you are today!

The Owl and the Peacock: body beautiful: Change the way you look at your body. I dare you. Just stop for a minute and take the time to really focus on the amazing things your body ...

I love her advice on the scale (and I know don't let a machine define who you are), and at the end of the day, you are responsible for your own happiness. Be thankful for the journey that has brought you to who you are today. I wouldn't give up my girls for the shape I had at 18!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment