Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 Reasons to Love Skinny Britches




I have to admit, I'm biased here, I love Skinny Britches by Spanx. If you somehow missed hearing about this fabulous product - it comes from the shapewear family - and is comfortable to wear!


To some people this sounds like an oxymoron, how can shapewear be comfortable? maybe you haven't tried the right one yet, or started with the wrong size. Providing moderate control

Skinny Britches are not about feeling squeezed into a sausage skin, but rather lifting, smoothing, and boosting your confidence ...






1. lightweight enough to wear all summer long, and to my favorite hot destination

2. comfortable control makes a difference without squishing, lifts my bits to where they lived 10 years ago ;)

3. gives me the confidence to wear the fitted knit dress

4. cotton gusset means I can wear them as panties, without the panty lines
new Skinnier Britches

5. exciting new release - Skinnier Britches - notice the crisscross tummy control to provide an extra tuck (because sometimes it's needed)


Most styles come in sizes S to 3XL, choose from a mid-thigh shaper to the waist or the bra strap, or the body suit for more back coverage. If you want extra control, you can also layer 2 pieces and still keep feeling cool. People often tell me I don't need Spanx - "but it only looks that way because I'm wearing them!"

They are my not-so-secret fashion necessity.






0 comments:

Post a Comment