Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Staying in Shape

Those of you that know me well, know that I'm very relaxed when it comes to exercise. The occasional yoga session and using an exercise ball as my office chair is about it. So, I do love my Spanx :) and I began to look for a summer-weight product which would work for you.

After considerable research, I found the perfect garment in the Spanx family. Available up to size 2x, the reviews  said that Skinny Britches were perfect to take on your hot
destination vacation, able to smooth, slim and firm your shape all summer long! I'm so excited to include them at Sand'n Sea, and know they will help you love the skin you are in, for every event on your horizon.

If you want more thigh control or higher waist, check the Spanx Super Power Panty available at Starlet Boutique. I personally, prefer a size larger than recommended (I like to be comfy) so be sure to try on a couple yourself.

sexy shaping by Chantelle
To complete your elegant profile the new Sexy Shaping by Chantelle (raved over in the British edition of Vogue) has just arrived. A beautiful t-shirt style bra with a wider back and additional side support to continue smoothing your lines. The shapewear panties offer serious tummy control but are light enough to wear in the hottest climates. For those more formal occasions, consider combining the Sexy Shaping panty with your Skinny Britches.



O0h-la-la you are going to look hot  &  feel cool and comfy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment