Recent Posts

Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Days of Christmas

One of our very excellent sales reps wrote the following for us - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ...

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 5 blackberries, 4 laptops, 3 GPS, 2 iPods, and a cell phone & big screenTV! On the 6th day of Christm – hold on, this is crazy! As technology races into a new year & we line up like sheep, 3 & 4 deep at 4am to purchase the latest gadget at top dollar that will be obsolete in 2 months and complicate our lives even further (aahhh take a breath), I ask “REALLY? All I want for Christmas is a gift certificate from Sand'n Sea!

Now you can understand why we have such respect for the people who work so hard behind the scenes to bring you the really great products we carry, and they are fun to work with.
We wish you and yours, a Christmas spent with loved ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment